If you're reading this we're excited to be working with you.
This page will let you know what to expect from the first few weeks of our engagement, and help us at Admit Scout get the information we need to "hit the ground running".
Here's what to expect
Within one business day of payment
We'll request all the materials we need from you on this page. That includes...
- Instructions for granting us access we'll need to run your campaigns
- Questionnaires we'll use to create the campaigns and landing pages
Actually, that's what this page is doing right now;)
Within 7 business days of submission of all the materials
We'll have campaigns ready-to-go, with landing pages and call tracking hooked up.
- We'll set up an advertising account for you on Facebook, and request admin access to your Facebook page so we can run branded advertising and promoted posts.
- We'll set up an Unbounce account and "connect the dots" so that URLs appear under your sub-domain. Should we discontinue working together, we'll transfer access to you.
- We'll set up a Call Rail account for you so we can track the results of our campaigns. Should we discontinue working together, we'll transfer access to you.
Here's What We Need From You
We can't begin building campaigns until we have the necessary info, and we can't begin building landing pages until we have the necessary access.
If you do nothing else, here are the bare minimum items we need to get started:
- Onboarding Surveys - below. These will allow us to "hit-the-ground-running" with creative.
- Assistance setting up proper forwarding of domain DNS records, so we can set up landing pages on your domain. (Note - this does not require giving us access to your website, nor even to your hosting service, unless you want us to do it for you. And even then it's only to the hosting. Instructions below.)
- Credit card info for the Facebook ads. (Here's a link to set up a 15-minute call so we can exchange that info and set up the account. This does not apply if you've paid the ad spend up front.)
- Creative approval. Once the campaign creative is finished, we'll submit it to you for complete creative approval. We won't launch anything until you've "signed off", but the sooner you turn it around, the faster we can launch the campaigns.
The first step is completion of the onboarding surveys.
The onboarding survey will help us "get our ducks in a row", and make sure we have the accesses and information we need.
The copy survey will help us get the information we need to start work on your ad series and landing pages.
Advertiser Access to Your Facebook Page
We'll send a request from our business manager page.
When things are set up and ready to go, we'll request your credit card info to authorize the campaigns, unless you paid the ad spend up-front.
How to Set Up DNS Forwarding
You can follow these steps to set up the CNAME record in your domain's DN1
- Log into your hosting control panel and look for a "DNS Settings" section (or something similar) for your primary domain name.
- Now you'll want to add a CNAME record. (Article about DNS configuration, including specific instructions for some common web hosting providers.)
- Make your CNAME record for "help" and have it point to "unbouncepages.com".
- Now you just need to wait a bit. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours depending on your host. You'll know your domain is working when you see a green checkmark on the domain's status.
Within six business days (often fewer) of receipt of all your materials, we'll submit the campaign creative for your approval. Once you authorize us, we'll make the campaigns live.