What if you could get consistent admits every month, without "paying for calls", hoping for referrals, or waiting for SEO?
Get your own version of the funnel that's generated high-quality treatment leads for us
Entrepreneur and Founder, Admit Scout
Getting Admits Just Got Harder
In September of 2017, Google dealt a death blow to hundreds of treatment campaigns, by banning many of the most valuable keywords.
You already know the problems that caused...
Hundreds of treatment centers who were relying on Adwords to run close-to-capacity saw many of their calls go away overnight.
But here's what you may not know:
The Adwords ban didn't just affect your admits directly from Adwords...
Fewer clicks to your site means less traffic to your site, which could cause your SEO rankings to suffer. (We've spoken to at least a few centers who've seen this happen.)
What's more, you might start to see your referrals go down as well.
Those centers who were referring you patients? Many of them were relying on Adwords to find them.
You might be tempted to just "pay for calls"...
After all, why risk the time and the budget building your own marketing channel...
...when you can just pick up the phone and start getting calls tomorrow?
Eventually, however, most savvy treatment centers move on, to owning their own marketing assets. Why?
First, there's call quality:
Think about it: who's more likely to be a good fit for your center?
Somebody who's read all about you, knows where you're located, and has *chosen you* to reach out to?
Or somebody who just wants a "recommendation" from a generic "review" site?
But there's a bigger issue: the ethics.
First, paying for calls might soon be illegal. (FL passed legislation in July)...
...and people in need of help - those who would be the best fit for your center - are "getting wise" to the "review sites" who only refer clients to the centers they have relationships with.
But what if you had an alternative?
One that's not vulnerable to the same "bidding wars" and fraudsters that killed Adwords?
One that will continue to send traffic to your domain, so your SEO rankings don't tank?
One that you can affect directly - once it's "dialed-in" - to get more admits, instead of the "wait and pray" approach SEO and referrals require?
And, finally, one that didn't tie your operators up with unqualified calls, and run the risk of being outlawed, or harming your reputation?
We at Admit Scout wanted to offer that alternative...
- An way to connect our clients with qualified people and educate them about what our clients do best: help them escape the bonds of their addictions.
- An ethical channel, that steered clear of both the perceived and real ethical pitfalls of channels like Adwords and lead-aggregators; one that wouldn't be vulnerable to sketchy operators or bad press.
- A channel our clients had control over, so they could reliably invest more to generate more results, instead of "waiting for it to rain", as many do with referrals.
For the past several years, we've been developing just that system, and it's been generating results like these:
How did we generate an admit, and 10 insurance pre-qualified leads in just weeks?
We developed a proprietary system to generate exclusive leads for our clients.
It's the same system I explain in detail in this article, but, in brief:
- We run Facebook ads to several psychographic groups, representing different levels-of-awareness about their addictions
- We offer them something valuable in exchange for their email address
- We follow up with email and retargeting
- We offer a risk-free consultation to certain segments
- We use dedicated landing pages and call-tracking to fine-tune the results
If we sent you 10 qualified, exclusive leads, how many could you admit?
Most of the centers we've worked with admit between one-and-two for every ten leads.
So why not just do it yourself? Or trust your existing marketing agency?
Here's the "inconvenient truth": nobody else in the niche has any experience generating results directly from Facebook.
Most agencies serving addiction treatment don't even see Facebook as a lead-generation channel. They think it's just for "branding".
In fact, some of the major marketing agencies serving the niche have reached out to us to hire us as subcontractors.
Adwords was easy, but competitive and expensive
You could target people by what they searched in Google.
That meant, if you had the budget, you could show your ad to anyone searching "rehab Orange County".
That was bad for two reasons:
- It turned into a budget bidding war, where centers with half-million-dollar monthly budgets bid up the cost of keywords
- It attracted unethical players and fraudsters, because it was easy
Facebook is complex and nuanced, but less competitive, and less expensive
You have to be good at marketing.
You have to understand what makes your prospective client tick, and offer him something that convinces him you're worth learning more about.
Then you have to track your results and follow up.
That's good for two reasons:
- There's less competition, and what little competition there is is running absolutely garbage campaigns - trying to apply Adwords-era strategy to Facebook. (I've got a growing "swipe file" of screenshots, many of them hilarious.) What's more, Facebook isn't keyword-based, so there's less potential for "Big Dumb" players to bid up the costs.
- The fraudsters stay away, because it's harder to dump in a bunch of budget and make a quick score.
But it also means you can waste months, and thousands, trying it yourself, or trusting an agency with only Adwords and SEO experience.
But eventually, some centers will figure out what we've figured out
This screenshot, from a site that tracks online advertising, illustrates the growth in Facebook ads after last month's Adwords crackdown. I love this photo...
But what if you could be one of the first centers into the space, with a proven strategy to get exclusive leads, instead of a lame one?
What if we could build you your own version of the very same proven funnel that's generated leads like those you saw above - high quality treatment leads: people raising their hand asking for treatment, many of them with private insurance.
If we got you ten qualified people, interested in treatment, who already trusted you, how many could you admit?
And, best of all, you don't commit to anything unless we get you results
Here's how it works...
We'll set a "minimum performance threshold" that we all agree constitutes great performance.
If we don't exceed it in a predetermined period of time, there's no further commitment to work with us.
We wouldn't be offering this unless we were confident in the system.
But we can only offer this to a few centers at-a-time...
Because it's so time-intensive, and we'll personally by working on your campaign...
...and because many centers need admits...
We're not looking for short-term relationships - that's why we don't do wholesale work.
We want to work with a small handful of centers, for whom we continue to generate results for years.
Ready to learn more and see if you might be a fit? Just click below...